Mortgage Agent -Salary/Commission
Attention Mortgage Underwriters, Retention/ Renewal Specialists, Financial Advisors – we are looking for you!
Ratehub has an opening on our inside sales team for a Mortgage Agent who will be responsible to convert leads into closed mortgage transactions. This is a great opportunity with competitive compensation, including a base salary plus monthly commission. Target total compensation is $85k to $150k+.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking inbound leads, online, by phone, or in person and converting them to closed mortgage applications, with the support of the documents fulfillment team
- Ensure a smooth mortgage application process for clients, provide insight and thought to continuously improve the customer experience, handling customer complaints, should they arise
- Maintaining your Certified Mortgage Agent designation
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills
- Mortgage underwriting or mortgage sales experience
- Analytical: You can break down complex information for our clients
- Resourceful: You may not have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Proactive: You are never idle and love being busy
- Positive attitude: We have a great culture and want to preserve it
Why is this an amazing opportunity?
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship and community. That’s our Modus Operandi.
Ratehub.ca is Canada's #1 mortgage lead generation company.
We have funded over 10 Billion of Mortgage Volume.
Ratehub was named Brokerage Of The Year 4x in a row in 2018 through 2021!
Our ideal candidate profile?
This is a great opportunity for someone currently working as a Financial Advisor, Mortgage Underwriter or Mortgage Retention Specialist who is looking for a more dynamic and lucrative opportunity. Our ideal candidate is a highly intelligent, resourceful and self-motivated individual, with a strong financial aptitude and excellent customer service skills - sound like you?
- Be part of a high-performing team and company on the verge of explosive growth.
- Beautiful office space in downtown Calgary (we are currently remote)
- Competitive compensation package consisting of salary and commission, 3 weeks paid vacation and health benefits.
Ratehub welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.